- You can choose the frequency: bi-Weekly, weekly, tri-weekly, monthly or occasional.
- You can choose the time: AM or PM.
- You can choose the team.
- No contract needed to schedule your cleaning.
- More than 32 years of experience.
- Angie's list super service award winners.
- Home advisor screened pro.
- AAA discount partners
- Background checks on all employees, Support cleaning for a reason and other local charities.
- Flat rate or hourly fee depending on the level of service.
- Rates are based on the frequency of service.
- Flat rate for regular customers
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
No contract needed to schedule your cleaning. We can come weekly, monthly, or however often you would like, or we can do a deep cleaning to start your home out on the right foot.Read More
My Maids Cleaning Service also offers office cleaning that we can cater to whatever your business needs. We can come before or after closing, give you a quote for a one-time clean.Read More
The biggest hassle of moving in and out of a home or apartment is the cleaning, but with our cleaning service, it does not have to be. We can provide a deep clean for the homes you are moving in or out of.Read More
Our cleaning service also offers green cleaning that helps the environment and your family’s well-being at the same time. Green cleaning means that we will use only toxin-free cleaning supplies.Read More
Clean Windows provides lot of ventilation. Plentiful bright light brings freshness in the atmosphere of the room.Read More
The dirt in your carpet likes where it is – it has gotten close to the carpet fibers and started to form a bond with them. Though you may not realize it, area carpets are the perfect tool to make your home attractive.Read More
If you then see a filthy, stained kitchen floor, all of that appreciation quickly dies. Clean tile and grout is important to any well put together home, and without it, everything else suffers.Read More
We Clean Air BNBs
- What are My Maids Services' working hours?
Service is available Monday thru Saturday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Office Hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pmDo you require contracts?
No. We value our relationship with each of our clients, and feel the best way to maintain your house is to clean either weekly or bi-weekly. We don’t require contracts. We depend on the superior quality of our service with open communication and your candid evaluation of our service. If you are satisfied, tell us…Does your team speak English?
Yes, everyone at My Maids Service speaks, reads, and writes English. Open and frequent communication is important to us.cheapHow many people will clean my home?
We operate in teams of three to four people. One of the members is the team leader who is responsible for quality control and assurance. We walk through your entire home before we leave. We believe that a team is best for our customers and employees due to supervision, safety, and experience.How do I prepare before the cleaning?
We ask you to take a few minutes the night before to pick up clothing, toys, kitchen counter items, and place bathroom vanity items in drawers. We recommend other household items such as throw rugs be picked up and washed in order to alleviate returning debris and hair back onto flooring.What will My Maids Cleaning Service do in my home?
Our service includes Basic, Deluxe, and Premium cleaning packages. We also offer Special task like Oven, Refrigerator, Patio, Garage cleaning for a small additional fee. Check the cleaning package to choose the right one for you. We strive to work with our clients to customize a cleaning program to fit each home’s unique needs.Do you provide apartment cleaning services as well?
We sure do. We are happy to provide any apartment cleaning services you need. We can also make your apartment ready for you to move out.What if I want to add a task and more work than expected needs to get done?
Kindly call ahead to add your special task service request to the schedule. It is vitally important to us that each and every client is satisfied with every clean. If your request is a small one, we will make every effort to accommodate it without prior notice rather than have you wait until the next…At what time will your cleaning team be at my home?
Our normal work days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our arrival time should never vary more than a two-hour arrival window. During inclement weather or traffic delays we will call and let you know about our delay and will make every effort to continue to abide by the two-hour arrival window.How long will you be at my home?
We determine your fee based on the condition of your home. How long it will take to complete each cleaning (first and then subsequent cleans) depends on the type of clean you request (basic, deluxe, or premium). It can vary anywhere from an hour to three.
- SIMPLE TASKS TO MAKE YOUR HOUSE SPARKLE!BASEBOARDS Nothing makes a house feel and look cleaner than clean, shiny baseboards! Deep cleaning baseboards can be a tedious chore on your hands and knees but so rewarding when it’s done. The trick is upkeep! After deep cleaning or fresh paint, try making an effort to swifter dust or mop all baseboards every 2-4 weeks to avoid dust and…
- Get MotivatedGet Motivated: Tips To Get Those Chores Done! Everyone loves a clean house but sometimes the most difficult part is just getting started! We get so overwhelmed with kids, work, school, pets, etc that when we finally get the time to do those chores that have been piling up we just lack motivation. Here are a few tips to get…